Friday, December 18, 2009

I have a 1984 honda magna that needs an oil seal,can you tell me what the number would be?

this oil seal is in front of the front sprocket. the clutch pin goes thru this seal. I have orderd 3 different seals,and they are not the right ones.


left side in front of the front sprocket looking toward the tire,not the cover or hydraulic clutch housing on the side cover. I am getting so sad, this is summer and I should be on my ride. but if I don't get this seal I dump oil ';liquid gold'; all over the ground.I have a 1984 honda magna that needs an oil seal,can you tell me what the number would be?
forget the dealers,there fools...you original seal will have a number on it,you contact a firm that makes seals and give him the number...its the same for bearings.I have a 1984 honda magna that needs an oil seal,can you tell me what the number would be?
Your parts man must be a complete idiot,... No I can't tell what the number is but you can find it yourself here:http://www.rivaracing.com/parts_finder.s鈥?/a>


Just follow the prompt boxes and then choose the appropriate parts fiche....with that information THEN you can order the correct part.... happy hunting
  • facial cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment