Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I changing my Automatic Transaxle oil pump seal on a 2000 Dodge Caravan 3.0 It drives only in reverse now.?

I remove the assembly that contains the clutches. I re assembled it but the car can only drive in reverse. What shuld I do to get my car back on the road?I changing my Automatic Transaxle oil pump seal on a 2000 Dodge Caravan 3.0 It drives only in reverse now.?
did you get the linkage back in the right place on the valve body ,because if you didtn you,ll only have one or two gears on it,id recheck that, i think the linkeage is off ,id also make sure all the electrical plugs are back on and good and tight,good luck.I changing my Automatic Transaxle oil pump seal on a 2000 Dodge Caravan 3.0 It drives only in reverse now.?
Double check your fluid level(no offense I don't know you)


Possibly an input shaft seal could be the problem


1st and reverse are at the rear of the trans if you adjusted the band

No comments:

Post a Comment