Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2001 Hyundai Accent- I found out the seal is broken,caused the oil to leak out- 55,000 miles- warranty?

I found out my Accent has a broken seal, I guess in the engine. The quick lube would not change the oil as the car has NO oil in it now. I am trying to figure out if this falls under the Hyundai warranty at this point. The car has 55,000 miles on it. If not, what is the cost?2001 Hyundai Accent- I found out the seal is broken,caused the oil to leak out- 55,000 miles- warranty?
did you buy the car new. if so you have the 10 yr. 100k warranty. if used you have the 6 yr. 60k warranty. it is covered if you fall under the warranty. i have dealt with 3 hyundais and they are crap. the last was just gotten rid of, 2000 sonata that had over $18,000 worth of warranty repairs. yes $18,000 in documented repairs. get rid of it while you can.2001 Hyundai Accent- I found out the seal is broken,caused the oil to leak out- 55,000 miles- warranty?
most warranty have a ';seals and gaskets'; clause, if it is fairly new and you still have warranty coverage im sure it will be covered. make sure you are putting oil in your engine frequently even if its leaks you cant run that car without oil it will mess up your engine, so try to keep some oil in it until you get it fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment