Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much to repair one oil seal on a '79 cutlass supreme, and how much to repair all of them. I'm not sure whi

how much to repair one oil seal on a '79 cutlass supreme, and how much to repair all of them. I'm not sure which one is leaking, so please any random figure would really help me make a decision on what I want to do with my car. I've put thousands of dollars into it already and my engine warranty doesn't cover oil seals after one year. please help.How much to repair one oil seal on a '79 cutlass supreme, and how much to repair all of them. I'm not sure whi
If its the rear main seal, You will be paying big $$$$ upwards of 1500, The crankshaft has to be removed, If its the front oil seal, it can be done by a person with little mechanical knowledge, or by a shop probably for 150 bucks..How much to repair one oil seal on a '79 cutlass supreme, and how much to repair all of them. I'm not sure whi
Well, dealership labor charges around where I live BEGIN at $99.00 per hour.





Now you just need to find out which ones leak and how long it takes to fix that one and/or the others.
best bet is to get motor powerwashed then u can get a die put in 2 detect oil leak at your local shop 2 see what seal u need,most shops will look at your vehicle 4 free 4 services but ask first then an estimate

No comments:

Post a Comment