Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Omega-3 products from seal-oil are purer than those from fish oil, but would anyone want to buy it?

I have found a product on the web which is Omega-3 from seals and not fish. I guess seals eat the fish, go figure. Would it sell in the UK given that it's made with seals? Would you be put off 'cos it's from seals?Omega-3 products from seal-oil are purer than those from fish oil, but would anyone want to buy it?
Given the fact that it is baby seals that are culled (bludgeoned to death) just imagine those big brown eyes as they die. Omega 3 can be obtained from any oily fish, also from avocados and seeds and nuts and it is now added to milks, margarines and drinks. Personally I eat all the above several times a week, if I happen to miss them out one day, then I take a fish oil supplement.Omega-3 products from seal-oil are purer than those from fish oil, but would anyone want to buy it?
whoo knows!?
I use omega 3, but i have no idea if it's from seals(will go %26amp; have a look in a minute) NO i would'nt buy it if it came from seals!!


It's accepted we fish, so get the oil from them, why kill another species?
fish, seals - I do not see that it matters that much

No comments:

Post a Comment