Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need to replace an oil seal and crank bearings on a 1988 Honda Accord... any idea on the price?

I could do it for you if I had a lift. But if your engine is knocking its done. Rebuild cause if you only get bearings changes they will fail again. Or some other part in the engine will. I would get rid of the car buy another used civic.I need to replace an oil seal and crank bearings on a 1988 Honda Accord... any idea on the price?
The price is that you'll be fixing that thing forever. If crank bearings are worn, everything in there is going to be worn. If you just have to keep that old thing, get a rebuilt engine.I need to replace an oil seal and crank bearings on a 1988 Honda Accord... any idea on the price?
No but I can tell you by definition you car is totaled.
  • facial cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment