Saturday, December 26, 2009

I still more information about the Tranmission oil leaks and rear engie seal.?

I have a tranmission seal that is broke and leaking and so the rear engine seal too. If I dont fix it it will get worst? What cause the seal to break is the heat? I live in Miami FL, Today it was 96 Degresse . The vechiles is a 1998 Dodge Durango 5.9 engineI still more information about the Tranmission oil leaks and rear engie seal.?
Seals just tend to go bad over time and your vehicle is 11 years old and it's not out of the ordinary for it to be leaking.





I don't think the hot climate in Miami caused the problem but in some vehicles it's a good idea to add an extra trans cooler to keep the fluids cooler. If the fluid gets hot it can force the fluid out especially when you put the vehicle under any kind of strain, like towing etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment