Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is sunflower oil a good oil to seal my ends with?

Sunflower is a pretty heavy oil compared to other oils. If you want to seal your ends, I would use a light oil, such as sweet almond, coconut or jojoba oil. I especially recommend jojoba oil because it has the same chemical structure to natural oils that we produce, so you won't leave your hair a greasy mess. It really helps tame hair too. You can get it from any health food store.Is sunflower oil a good oil to seal my ends with?
It wouldnt seal it it would do good for your hair dont get me wrong because sunflower oil is great for hair but if you wanna seal your ends think about gettng a heavy duty greese to put on them but dont put that on all of your hair unless you wash it out because the greese is unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment