Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a 1995 Ford Aspire,I need to replace the oil seal gasket.Anyone out there have knowledge of how I do it

I have a 1995 Ford Aspire,I need to replace The oil gasket seal.Can anyone out there,have knowledge of how to do this ? Do I have to remove the Timeing chain? If I do can you explain how to? Please,Help!Despert,Loseing oil !!!!!Thanks, DebbyI have a 1995 Ford Aspire,I need to replace the oil seal gasket.Anyone out there have knowledge of how I do it
Debby start by making real sure were the leak is.. not running down from a higher/easier to repair area.... if is the front crankshaft seal yes all timing conponents will need to be removed from the shaft to acess the seal...I have a 1995 Ford Aspire,I need to replace the oil seal gasket.Anyone out there have knowledge of how I do it
IF ITS INTHE FROINT YOU CAN JACK THE MOTOR UP AND REMOVE THE PULLIE AND THE OIL PAN HAS TO BE LOOSENED UP AND THE OLD SEAL REMOVED AND IF ITS INTHE REAR YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REMOVE OR LIFT THE MOTOR UP AND AWAY FROM THE TRANSMISSION AS THE SEAL IS INTHE BACK OF THE MOTOR AND THE TRANS IS COVERING THE SEAL AS IT IS CONNECTED TO THE REAR OF THE MOTOR AND IT TAKES ABOUT 3 TO 4 HOURS TO DO THIS JOB HOPE THIS HELPS BUT IF IT WAS M,E I WOULD TAKE IT TO A LICENSED AND A PRO MECHANIC SHOP THAT CAN DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME THANKS AND I HOPE THIS HELPS GOD BLESS...............
  • facial cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment