Monday, April 26, 2010

When I seal my gun stock with mineral spirits and tongue oil, can I save and reuse my mixture?

Yes as long as you keep it in an air tight container.


I have stored it up to 3 years before my next project got under way and it was still good.


But the key is air tight container.





D58When I seal my gun stock with mineral spirits and tongue oil, can I save and reuse my mixture?
Uhmm, I think you mean ';tung'; oil. As long as the mixture remains clean with no contamination, you can save and reuse it.When I seal my gun stock with mineral spirits and tongue oil, can I save and reuse my mixture?
Yes
yes a old ammo can with the seal intact works well,and also the cans work great for soaking gun parts in solvent
Yes, in a air tight metal container. Mineral Spirits and Tongue Oil reject moisture and always use a clean cloth for applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment