Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a 91 toyota celica n it's leaking oil not a lot from the bottom could it be my oil pan gasket or seal? ?

My 1991 toyota celica is leaking a little oil from the bottom I know it is not my valve cover gasket and oil filter. what can the problem be? HELP!!!!!!!!!!I have a 91 toyota celica n it's leaking oil not a lot from the bottom could it be my oil pan gasket or seal? ?
becuse you know the leaking its from bottom so there is 3 chasnces,


1-front oil seal


2-rear oil seal


3 oil tub gasket I have a 91 toyota celica n it's leaking oil not a lot from the bottom could it be my oil pan gasket or seal? ?
you suck, you duno what your talking about. Report Abuse

It could be those or the oil plug. You can't tell very well since oil goes all over. Have it cleaned first and after a day or two you'll be able to see better where it's coming from.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment