Monday, April 26, 2010

Differential Side Seal $196? Transaxle Oil Pan / At Filter Kit $238?

I just took my 1995 Toyota Camry for an inspection and they said I need an AT Filter Kit for $87 + $147 labor. They also said I need a new Differential Side seal $31 and $175 labor. Do I really need to spend money for this? They said it鈥檚 to fix my transmission but I didn鈥檛 even know anything was wrong with it. What is an AT filter kit and a Differential side seal anyways?





THANK YOU!!!!Differential Side Seal $196? Transaxle Oil Pan / At Filter Kit $238?
they are trying to sell you a transmission service.


they want to change the fluid and filter in your transmission under


the lie that its going to fix your trans,


that is , if there was anything wrong to begin with which


is doubtful.


the seal is your axle shaft seal , but is it leaking ? which side ?


change it only if you have seen transmission fluid on the driveway


otherwise leave it be.


personally , i wouldnt go back to that shop again. they are just trying


to sell you a service you dont need.


sounds like a bunch of crooks.





by the way , the axle shaft seal should be under $15 and labor should be under $100

No comments:

Post a Comment