Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there an Omega-3 supplement that does not contain oil obtained from clubbed seals?

I wrote to my local health food store, and they cannot guarantee that the Omega-3 pills they carry do not carry seal oil - vaguely referred to as 'fish oils' - AND I wrote to a large vitamin company, and they said that they are working on it.Is there an Omega-3 supplement that does not contain oil obtained from clubbed seals?
Check out NUTRILITE...


http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password health


http://nutrilite.comIs there an Omega-3 supplement that does not contain oil obtained from clubbed seals?
Many seeds I believe have naturally occurring omega 3/6 fatty acids, not 100% sure which ones do however :). And most vegan/vegetarian foods are supplemented with plant based omega 3s. And I hope they don't make fish oil out of clubbed seals, that's awful lol.
Instead of supplements, try eating direct sources of omega-3 e.g. falxseed oil, tofu, walnuts.
My soy milk and my soy margarine both contain Omega 3 %26amp; 6.
Try flax oil or DHA algae oil capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment