Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did my oil change mess up my axle seal?

I had my oil changed a week ago, and then 5 days later after a 600 mile drive my transmission went out completely, and I need to have that replaced and they said that my axle seal was broken. I learned that most of the time an axle seal is broken it is not because of the driver, but because of a mechanic, or assembly line worker. I want to know if places that change your oil mess with the axle seal, because I am about to lose my mind if it is their fault.Did my oil change mess up my axle seal?
no changing the oil will not have anything to do with a wheel or axle seal going out and seals do i repeat do go bad with out any help from tampering so i doubt very very much that the service job had anything at all to do with itDid my oil change mess up my axle seal?
its not the mechanic most of the time its the operator not saying its your fault but hey if the shoe fits.
No shana, this is what we call a coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment