Friday, January 8, 2010

Does olive oil seal mosturizer in hair?

I use s-curl activator mosturizer and someone told me to use castor oil or like olive oil to seal the moisturizer in my hair.... Im trying to keep a balance between protein and moisture because i recently bought some aphogee products and plan on using them once a week and its a protein based line and i wanna make sure my hair doesnt get a protein overload so what im going to do is use s-curl activator moisturize as my mosturizer twice a day and then use extra virgin olive oil to seal the moisturizer in twice a day. Is this a good idea or is there another way I can seal in the moisturizer


Thanks in advanceDoes olive oil seal mosturizer in hair?
I've heard that, but i used it %26amp; it made my hair extremly oily.Does olive oil seal mosturizer in hair?
it REALLY moisturizes the hair.. it hydrates it very well.





also, the oil stimulates hair, so if used frequently hair with grow a little thicker and longer





if you have an oily scalp, i suggest after leaving the oil in your hair for at least 6 hours, wash it out using Heads %26amp; Shoulder for Oily Hair.... this way you will get a deep clean
Olive oil is a great natural moisturizer I use to warm it up like a hot oil treatment, and the low price is exceptional.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment